Carna Guisada In The Crock Pot Dated 1964From chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 pounds beef stew meat shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with green chilies shopping list
- 3 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 diced bell pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place stew meat, water, salt and pepper in crock pot.
- Turn heat to high and let simmer for 1-1/2-hours.
- Drain juice from tomatoes into measuring cup.
- Add tomatoes, garlic and onions to crock pot.
- Stir and let simmer on high for 30 minutes.
- Add cumin, oregano, and chili powder to crock pot and stir.
- Blend juice and enough water to equal 1-1/2-cups liquid and flour stir into meat and veggie mix.
- Let cook on low 4 hours until sauce is nice and thick.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!