Baked Broccoli And CheeseFrom nlo209 9 years ago
- 4 cups broccoli, trimmed shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 2 chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs or crushed Ritz crackers (my preference) shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated Cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Parboil broccoli for 7 minutes, drain and place in buttered casserole. (or use frozen broccoli, defrosted). Combine the 1/2 cup grated cheddar,eggs, cottage cheese, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Mix and pour over broccoli. Cover casserole with cheese and crumbs and dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 F. for 20-30 minutes.