Grandmas Potato SoupFrom cadavis 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place butter into stock pot.
- Peel and slice potatoes, place into stock pot.
- Peel and dice onion, place into stock pot also.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Just barely cover potatoes with water.
- Start out on medium heat then reduce to low and let it simmer until
- good and soupy looking.
- This recipe can be made smaller, just adjust the amount of butter according to the amount of potatoes.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookcadavis Asheboro, NC
The Rating6 people
Don't know how many times I've done this, so easy and filling! yummmmmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it
I love it!!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Thumbs up! High five :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it