Roast Beef Cheddar PaniniFrom luvthewho 6 years ago
- 4 Slices of Panini bread (or rye) shopping list
- 10 oz. of roast beef sliced very thin at deli shopping list
- 4 pieces of sliced cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup of mayo shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- Med. onion julienned shopping list
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together salt and pepper with mayo chill till ready for use
- Heat oil in sautee pan add onions cook till translucent add a dash of salt and pepper then add balsamic vinegar and sautee till liquid is absorbed.
- Heat griddle or panini press spray with pan spray, place down 1 piece of bread top with one piece of cheddar, carmelized onion, roast beef, more onion, the other piece of cheddar, and then the other piece of bread. Heat till cheese is melted.
- Can add lettuce tomato and the black pepper mayo.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookluvthewho Belpre, OH
The Rating4 people
sounds like it would be great with left over roast beef, another recipe I can't wait to try 5 forksgreenbear in Las Vegas loved it
Mmmm I love Panini..."wink"turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
wow great please join the Just sndwiches groupmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!