Puffy Chicken TacoFrom luvthewho 8 years ago
- 3-4 Boneless skinless chicken Breast shopping list
- 2 tsp of chicken base shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup warm water shopping list
- 1 med onion diced shopping list
- 2 Tbs. of Fresh Minced garlic shopping list
- 2 tsp. of green chiles shopping list
- 1 small can of tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 Tsp. of chicken base shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt, black pepper, cumin, granulated garlic, adobo spice, chile powder, paprika shopping list
- corn tortilla Mix shopping list
- water shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chicken with salt & pepper mix chicken base and warm water pour. Place chicken in baking dish, pour in chicken base and water mix. Cover with Foil and bake in oven at 300 for 1 1/2.
- Remove chicken from oven as soon as it is cooled down a little bit pull apart. Heat some oil in skillet and sautee onions ang garlic add pulled chicken, tomato sauce, green chiles, chicken base, cumin, salt, pepper, granulated garlic, adobo spice, chile powder, paprika. Let simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Heat deep fryer or oil in skillet for frying. Make corn tortilla recipe as package describes. Press or roll out tortilla into 6 in. shells.
- Drop one tortilla at a time in hot oil take a metal spatula and create a fold in the middle of the taco shell continue cooking till crease remains. Flip over and let other side cook.
- Drain taco shells on paper towel.
- Serve shell with chicken, lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream and guacamole.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookluvthewho Belpre, OH
The Rating4 people
Oh my this looks wonderful! I know my family will love this one!! Im going to bookmark and make in 2008! Thanks!michellem in Idaho loved it
Great post thank you! Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
I made these for dinner tonight they were Fantastic! My entire family loved them ...ages 10 to 42! I loved how moist and flaky the chicken was after it cooked. The flavor was wonderful.. I will make this one over and over..thanks again!michellem in Idaho loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!