Asparagus and Smoked Salmon BundlesFrom caramia 9 years ago
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed (about 20 spears) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves shopping list
- Pinch kosher salt shopping list
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 to 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon (1 slice per asparagus spear) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay the asparagus on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Roast until cooked and starting to brown around the edges, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer to another baking sheet to cool.
- Once the asparagus have cooled, wrap each spear in a slice of smoked salmon. Arrange on a serving platter and serve at room temperature
The Cookcaramia US.
The Rating6 people
I agree, I've done this with smoked prosciutto not smoked salmon, I'm actually smoking salmon today in my smoker, but it's for dip. I will save this for next time, yummo!invisiblechef in loved it
This is wonderful, what a lovely combinaiton. Beats the proscuitto by a mile, more moist and equally delicious.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Absolutely fabulous!! How did I miss this one?? This is another keeper! 5 to you!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!