Honey Corn BreadFrom edensong 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Mix remaining ingredients, then add to dry ingredients. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into greased and floured 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with butters and jams. It's also excellent with spicy dishes.
People Who Like This Dish 81
- annairblei Lenoir City, Tennessee
- Budgie Nowhere, Us
- aces_n_eights_65 Tonganoxie, KS
- Veravanderven Nowhere, Us
- maguitosv Nowhere, Us
- TheMamateeus Nowhere, Us
- Glaker Nowhere, Us
- herbgirl4465 Nowhere, Us
- evajordan3 Nowhere, Us
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- Plus 71 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookedensong Nashville, TN
The Rating11 people
Yes, it's so similar to the one I like that I know it's good. YUMMMMMMthepiggs in loved it
This was really good with butter. Not too sweet.frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
I made this recipe tonight and served it with chili. The slight sweetness was a nice compliment to the spices in the chili. Here in Brazil, they are accustomed to a cornmeal cake, which is much sweeter than the cornbread, but everyone liked the cor...morelipsantos in Curitiba loved it