Chocolate-Filled Raspberry MeringuesFrom crossfire 9 years ago
- 3 egg whites shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons raspberry gelatin powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 package (4 ounces) German sweet chocolate shopping list
- 3 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold fat-free milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries shopping list
How to make it
- Place egg whites in a mixing bowl; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar on medium speed until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in gelatin. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating on high until stiff peaks form and sugar is dissolved.
- Drop meringue into eight mounds on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Shape into 3-1/2-in. cups with the back of a spoon. Bake at 250° for 45 minutes. Turn oven off; leave meringues in the oven for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- For filling, in a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate with water; stir until smooth. Cool. In a small mixing bowl, beat milk, vanilla and whipped topping mix until soft peaks form. Fold into melted chocolate. Spoon into meringue cups. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with raspberries.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
The Rating5 people
Oh to die for, how yummie does that sound. Great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
Great one.Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
i love this recipe thank youpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!