Nuts-Bolts Party MixFrom edensong 9 years ago
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt (not regular salt)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 4 cups Cheerios shopping list
- 4 cups Corn Chex shopping list
- 4 cups Rice Chex shopping list
- 4 cups Wheat Chex shopping list
- 2 cups cashew or mixed nuts shopping list
- 2 cups oriental noodles, pretzels, Kix or garlic bagel chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Melt butter in large baking dish (12 x 17-inch or so) in oven.
- Stir salt and sauce into melted butter.
- Add cereals and nuts. Mix well.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Put on absorbent paper to cool before storing in airtight container.
- You may use any combination of the dry ingredients to your own liking; just keep the same ratio of dry ingredients to liquid.
- Usually I increase the Rice Chex to 8 cups and reduce the Wheat and Corn Chex to 2 cups each. The garlic bagel chips are a nice addition, too. Play with ingredients to find your favorite combination.
The Cookedensong Nashville, TN
The Rating8 people
Ahhh! Another healthy snack to add to my " Rugrat's Favorites ". Thanks so much!dimensionality in Reading loved it
I like that this only takes 15 minutes.
Easy party food is always a good idea.trigger in loved it