Braised Sticky Wings With PineapplesFrom hoasabi 6 years ago
- 2 lbs. chicken wings (separated) shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 3 tbsp. honey shopping list
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 tsp. chinese mustard or regualar mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cups pineapple chunks shopping list
- thai chilis (whole) shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and clean the wings and separate them.
- In a wok or pot, brown the butter, then put in the mixture of maple syrup, honey, soy sauce, water, mustard, pineapple chunks and thai chilis. Stir the sauce until everything is mixed and the honey has been melted.
- Put in the chicken wings and cover on med-high heat for about 10 min. Stir the wings to make sure they’re all evenly coated and put the lid back on for another 10 min. Then let it simmer for another 30 min. but keep an eye on it. It might burn from the sweetness of the syrup.
- You will know when it’s almost done, the syrup will be reduced and leaves this sticky goo dripping from the wings.
The Cookhoasabi Lawrenceville, GA
The Rating5 people
Love wings and this is a must do.Printing the recipe so I can make as soon as I get the wings, Thanks for a great post.......robertg in loved it
This is a very delicious recipe...a real keeper. Thanks for the good eats! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
You really have some amazing recipes, Hoasabi!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!