Oatmeal Banana Raisin CookiesFrom clbacon 9 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients and mix well;
- Let stand 5 minutes so that the oats fully absorb the liquids;
- Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet;
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes;
- Let stand a minute or two, then transfer to wire racks to cool.
The Cookclbacon Birmingham, AL
The Rating4 people
Hey your going bananas over there;)..Oatmeal and bananas two of my favorite things..and to think it's all in a cookie...sheesh I must be in heaven!!michellem in Idaho loved it
Good oneorangeskipper in Redding loved it
The Banana is a definitely a scrumptious addition to the standard oatmeal cookie. You got my 5 fork rating
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!