Lemon And Cauliflower SaladFrom imran 5 years ago
- 2 cups cauliflower florets shopping list
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (cut in half) shopping list
- 1 lemon (thinly slice) shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 cup olives shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 6 to 8 strands parsley (chopped) shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp Minced garlic shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Pour boiling water over cauliflower and lemon slices. Let it soak for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain, and mix with tomatoes and olives.
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, parsley, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour the salad dressing over the vegetables and mix well.
- Let it sit in the fridge for 2 hours. Serve.