Grilled Jerk Shrimp With Creamy Tomatillo SauceFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled, large fresh shrimp shopping list
- 1 tablespoon jerk seasoning (your favorite kind) shopping list
- 1 can tomatillo salsa (7 oz) shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced sweet onion shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
How to make it
- Peel shrimp, devein, if desired.
- Place shrimp in a heavy duty zip top plastic bag; add jerk seasoning.
- Seal and shake to coat; chill one hour.
- Thread seasoned shrimp onto skewers.
- Grill, covered with lid, over medium heat (350 to 400)
- 2 minutes on each side.
- Stir together salsa and next 5 ingredients,
- Serve with shrimp.
- Garnish with jalapeno slices or clintro sprigs, if desired.