Swiss Chicken ThighsFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 8 chicken thighs, skinned shopping list
- 4 slices swiss cheese, cut in half shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted (10 3/4 oz size) shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 9 thin slices green pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup herb seasoned stuffin mix, crushed shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange thighs in an 8 inch square baking dish.
- Top each thigh with Swiss Cheese.
- Combine soup and milk ; pour over cheese.
- Top evenly with green pepper slices.
- Combine stuffin and butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until juices run clear when cut with a knife.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating4 people
have a similar recipe and love it.very good post..robertg in loved it
HOW did I miss this one?? The thigh is my favorite piece of chicken...when Bryan and I were first dating we had chicken somewhere that had the various pieces, and he said "You can have one of the breasts"..."But I want the THIGH!" ... LOL...LOVE it. ...moresparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Sounds good and I have everything to make this. Dinner tonight! :-)gwencampbell in Chula Vista loved it