Ham And Asparagus Meltdown PaniniFrom luvthewho 8 years ago
- 8 oz. of sliced thin deli ham (blackforest, honey or smoked) shopping list
- 4 slices of swiss cheese shopping list
- 6 stalks of asparagus shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- salt pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbs. Mayo shopping list
- 2 tsp. Dijon Msutard shopping list
- 4 slices of panini bread (can use any kind you wish ciabatta, foccacia, rye) shopping list
How to make it
- Remove woody end of asparagus, steam or blanch in hot water for about 2 minutes. Cool.
- Mix mayo and dijon mustard, set aside.
- Drizzle olive oil on asparagus season with salt and pepper place asparagus on panini press (you also can sear, roast, or sautee asparagus) for 1-2 minutes.
- Place one slice of breaddown top with 1 slice of cheese, 4 oz. of ham, 3 pieces of asparagus, the other piece of cheese, spread dijonnaise on other piece of bread and place on sandwich.
- Press or grill sandwich till golden brown and cheese is melted.