Chocolate Truffle CookiesFrom crossfire 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder in bowl, stir in the sugar. Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Mix together egg and orange juice and stir into flour mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Put the powdered sugar in a bowl. Shape walnut sized pieces of dough into a ball and dro into the powdered sugar. Toss until thickly coated then place on baking sheets.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until just set.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!