Bacon Appetizer CrescentsFrom shandy 5 years ago
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled shopping list
- 1/3 cup KRAFT 100% Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. milk shopping list
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 °F. Mix cream cheese, bacon, Parmesan cheese, onions, parsley and milk until well blended; set aside. Separate each can of dough into four rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal. Spread each rectangle with 2 rounded tablespoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture. Cut each rectangle into 12 wedges. Roll up wedges, starting at short ends. Place, seam-sides down, on greased baking sheet. Bake 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating6 people
wonderful new idea on these crescents. i am often asked to make them for friends' parties - filling them with cheese, tiny little sausages, boiled ham and cheese, ham smothered with pesto...
but this i've never made and shall just LOVE to make...morekochhexe in Butzbach loved it
LOL! they wouldn't have a chance to cool down in this house, either!! Great post, Shandy, Thanks :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
Wow! These were fantastic! I'm not that masterful at rolling these things up yet but I don't think I did too bad and they tasted great! I was worried the onion wouldn't have time to soften, not being pre-cooked, but they did! I also used 1/3 fat ...moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!