Exotic Greek Pork RoastFrom cchand 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Combine the lime juice, extra virgin olive oil, the garlic, salt, and oregano in a large zip lock plastic bag. Then, shake the sealed bag until all of the ingredients are completely incorporated. Taste the marinade for desired flavor. If it’s a bit too sour, you may add more olive oil. If it’s not zippy enough, feel free to add more lime juice. The other spices, including the garlic and salt, should be apparent in the mixture, but not take over the entire recipe. Once it is to your desired level, place the pork in the bag, seal it up and turn the bags over and over to marry the mixtures into the meat. To give the pork time to marinate, keep the zip locked ingredients in the refrigerator for approximately 2 to 5 hours.
- 2. Preheat the grill to medium
- 3. Add just a bit of oil to the rack. Throw away the marinade. Then, grill the pork for approximately 20 to 30 minutes (turning the meat only one time) or continue grilling to your personal preference.
- Your family will be delighted!
People Who Like This Dish 30
- AuntieG Carmichael, CA
- lwharrisjr Augusta, GA
- gonenuts72 EC County, Wisconsin
- clarence09 Nowhere, Us
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- tabitha_and_geraldo Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- tilgidh Blackshear, GA
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- wonderlandbaby1123 Melbourne, FL
- Plus 20 othersFrom around the world!