Strawberry Love And Coconut CreamFrom lillyann 5 years ago
- For the Cream shopping list
- 7 oz mascarpone cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbsp plain yogurt (creamy texture, like Velouté) shopping list
- 4 Tbsp grated coconut + more for decoration shopping list
- 2 Tbsp Confectioner’s sugar shopping list
- About 12 to 16 large strawberries shopping list
- For the Strawberry Coulis shopping list
- 7 oz strawberries shopping list
- Dash of lemon juice (about 1 Tbsp) shopping list
- 2 oz fine sugar shopping list
How to make it
- For the Cream
- Mix together the mascarpone cheese with the yogurt, sugar and coconut.
- Take a ring mold (mine are 3″ x 2.5″) and place it in the center of a dessert plate (You will share the cream between the 4 servings.
- Wash your strawberries and slice them lengthwise.
- Place them upstraight in the molds, on top of the cream.
- Gently remove the molds.
- Place the desserts in the fridge for 45 mns, so that the creams get firmer (but you can eat it right away too!)
- For the Strawberry Coulis
- In a food processor, mix together the sugar, with the strawberries and add the squeezed lemon juice.
- Reserve in the fridge.
- Final Touch
- To serve, sprinkle the strawberries with some extra grated coconut and pour some coulis around the cream. It is fresh and delicious. This dessert takes literally 15 mns to make! This counts!
People Who Like This Dish 16
- chloi121 Where They Do It The Best, New Jersey
- 3gdogs Nowhere, Us
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- gabrielle Austin, TX
- winny Denver, CO
- mintymommybee Anderson, IN
- artvandelay Spring, TX
- tddunlop Sacramento, CA
- newwonder09 Naples, IT
- sugarbutterfly83 Chicago, IL
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!