Cool-whip CookiesFrom iamericap 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cover cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Put some powdered sugar in a bowl, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix dry cake mix, cool whip, and eggs together. This makes a great big sticky mess, so if you have kids, they’ll think it’s great fun to get their hands in it and mix it for you. =)
- Drop a spoonful of mixed dough into the powdered sugar, and roll it around.
- Drop cookies on (parchment paper covered) cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-20 minutes, until you can insert a toothpick and have it come out almost clean.
- (NOTE: You can use any flavor cake mix... experiment with all the different flavors and find your own favorite!)
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!