SOUR CREAM POTATO SALADFrom saltymike 6 years ago
- 5 cups cooked, diced potatoes shopping list
- ½ cup finely diced cucumber shopping list
- 1 Tbsp finely diced onion shopping list
- 1 Tbsp celery seed shopping list
- 2 tsp salt shopping list
- 6 hard-cooked eggs shopping list
- ¾ cup thick sour cream shopping list
- ¾ cup salad dressing shopping list
- 2 Tbsp vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp prepared mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Toss together lightly the potatoes, finely diced cucumber, onion and seasonings.
- Remove yolks from eggs.
- Chop egg whites and add to potato mixture.
- Press egg yolks through a sieve and combine with sour cream, salad dressing, vinegar and mustard.
- Fold dressing mixture into potatoes.
- Chill well.
The Cooksaltymike Naples, FL
The Rating3 people
This sounds so good.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
Thanks for the Sour Cream Potato Salad recipe, I'll give this a try to see how close it comes to the one served here at The Exchange Tavern. Great post, I appreciate you taking the time to look this one up.henrie in Savannah loved it
This sounds really good. Love cucumber but never put it in potato salad before. And also love working with sour cream. This is a keeper! Thanks, great post.kimmer in Dunedin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!