Totally Awesome Potato PuffFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 small onion halved shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted shopping list
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese diced shopping list
- 3 medium russet potatoes peeled and quartered shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a casserole dish.
- Blend milk, eggs, parsley, onion, salt, pepper, butter and cheese in a food processor.
- Add potatoes 1 cup at a time until potatoes are blended.
- Pour into prepared casserole.
- Bake 1 hour.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!