Orange Dream CookiesFrom bakermel 9 years ago
- 2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 to 3 tsp. grated orange peel shopping list
- 2 c. (12 oz. package) white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in egg and orange peel.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Let stand for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Enjoy! :)