Parmesan Breaded Pork ChopsFrom auntievi 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup Progresso® Italian style bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 pork boneless butterfly loin chops, 1/2 inch thick (1 1/4 lb) shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 2 cups Progresso® diced tomatoes with Italian herbs, undrained (from 28-oz can) shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Mix bread crumbs and cheese. Dip pork in egg, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 2. Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Cook pork in skillet about 5 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- 3. Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pork is slightly pink in center.
The Cookauntievi Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
I made this Friday night and it was fantastic. Very good and not too much effort. Thank you for the staple post. KWknwalter in Paulsboro loved it
Very good - easy and full of flavor. I love it! Thank you so much... =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
Very good, great post, keep them coming.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!