Parmesan Breaded Pork ChopsFrom auntievi 9 years ago
- 1/3 cup Progresso® Italian style bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 pork boneless butterfly loin chops, 1/2 inch thick (1 1/4 lb) shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 2 cups Progresso® diced tomatoes with Italian herbs, undrained (from 28-oz can) shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Mix bread crumbs and cheese. Dip pork in egg, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 2. Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Cook pork in skillet about 5 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- 3. Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pork is slightly pink in center.
The Cookauntievi Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
Very good, great post, keep them coming.henrie in Savannah loved it
Very good - easy and full of flavor. I love it! Thank you so much... =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
I made this Friday night and it was fantastic. Very good and not too much effort. Thank you for the staple post. KWknwalter in Paulsboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!