Super Fudge Ganache BrowniesFrom angelgirl94 8 years ago
- 1 cup butter-melted shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs-room temperature shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- Fudge Ganache Topping: shopping list
- 1 can sweentened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 12oz bag chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9" x 13" pan.
- In a large mixing bowl,combine butter,sugar,and vanilla.
- Add eggs and milk and mix well.
- Combine flour and baking powder
- Stir in flour mixture,cocoa, and chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes. Do not overbake.
- Fudge Ganache Topping:
- Just before brownies are done,melt chocolate chips with condensed milk in small saucepan over medium low heat.
- When brownies are done. Pour mixture over the top.
- Brownies are delicious warm so cooling is optional.
- Suggestion: Add 1 tablespoon instant coffee to wet ingredients to intensify the flavor of the chocolate. Bake as usual.
- Nut lovers may add 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts to batter or sprinkle them over the topping.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating8 people
So sinful. I'm going to try this this weekend. Thanks for the post!luvshk in Republic loved it
Oh snap, this is a must!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
Another great one..Thanks again.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it