Authentic Spanish RiceFrom reinadelfuego 8 years ago
How to make it
- Put your tomatoes, onion, garlic, bouillon, and reserved broth in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- In a saucepan, put in the rice and oil. Constantly stir the rice until it is lightly browned.
- Pour in the tomato mixture. Cover and let that cook for 10 minutes. Be sure to check it every so often so it doesn't dry up.
- When it starts to really absorb the tomato mix., add the chicken broth little by little. If it gets dry and the rice is not done, just keep adding the broth until its ready.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Cookreinadelfuego Renick, WV
The Rating10 people
A very good recipe! Thanks so much for sharing!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Made a big batch of this last week. Really really good. my kids claim it is just like the rice from the Mexican restaurant we always order from. Thank you!kerrielou in Kennewick loved it
Your recipe sounds just perfect and I'm looking forward to trying it soon! Thanks for sharing it with all of us here!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!