Fat Ronnies Deep Fried Fresh MushroomsFrom jlophoenixrising 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil to 375.
- Place buttermilk in bowl and set aside. Mix flour, salt, pepper, and baking powder in separate bowl.
- Coat mushrooms with flour mixture, dip mushrooms in buttermilk, and finally re-coat mushrooms with flour mixture again.
- Place mushrooms in hot oil, be careful not to crowd.
- When mushrooms turn golden brown remove and drain on a paper towel-add more seasoning to your taste.
- Fried mushrooms should be served immediately for the best taste!
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookjlophoenixrising Riley, KS
The Rating4 people
Me too, I'm making these! I love fried mushrooms! I've never fried them like this before but thanks to your recipe, I can now! Woowoo! Oops, sorry, got enthusiastic! Love this recipe! A big 5 rating here!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
This is the exact recipe I have and it has always been perfect. Add a little prepared horseradish to ranch dressing for a dip and you have appetizer accomplished! 5/5gnnoles in Cleveland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!