Velveeta Cheese LogFrom jemison 9 years ago
How to make it
- Put Velveeta between 2 sheets of wax paper and roll ¼ " thick with a rolling pin.
- Spread the soft cream cheese on the Velveeta.
- Spread the chili pepper on the cheeses.
- Sprinkle the olives on the cheeses and peppers.
- Roll into a jelly-roll fashion, working the cheese off of the wax paper as you go.
- Place the end of the wax paper on saran wrap.
- Roll the log onto the saran wrap and seal for a smoother effect; close ends and refrigerate.
- Serve with Ritz crackers.