Pizza Dough Biscuit BaseFrom crossfire 7 years ago
How to make it
- Sift flfour and salt into a bowl.
- Rub the butter in with your fingertips until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Make a well in the center of the flour and butter mixture, and pour in nearly all the milk at once. Mix with a knife. Add the remaining milk only if necessary to mix to a soft dough.
- turn out onto a a floured surface. Knead 3 or 4 times.
- Press dough into a 10 inch circle on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Push up edges slightly with your fingers to for a ridge and use immediately.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!