Saucy MeatballsFrom winny 8 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg slightly beaten shopping list
- 2 tbs. shortening shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1 can (28-oz.) diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Heinz 57 Sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- Hot buttered noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first 5 ingredience.
- Shape into 20 meatballs using a rounded tablespoon.
- Brown well in shortening. Drain excess fat.
- Sprinkle flour over meatballs; stir gently to coat meatballs.
- Combine tomatoes, Heinz 57 Sauce, sugar and salt. Pour over meatballs.
- Simmer, uncovered for 25 minutes or until sauce is desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
The Cookwinny Denver, CO
The Rating5 people
I remember these!lillyann in Chicago loved it
Sounds delightful! Great Sunday meal! :)noir in Boston loved it
One of my faves - thank you so much! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it