Pineapple Teriyaki SalmonFrom nikchick 10 years ago
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest shopping list
- 1 (6-ounce) can pineapple juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided shopping list
- 2 teaspoons canola oil shopping list
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- Grated orange rind (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 4 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small saucepan over high heat, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer until reduced to 1/4 cup (about 15 minutes). Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle both sides of salmon with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Add fish to pan; cook 3 minutes. Turn fish over and place in oven; bake at 400 degrees F for 3 minutes. Remove from oven; brush 1 tablespoon sauce over each fillet. Return to oven, and cook 1 minute or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Sprinkle with orange rind, if desired.
The Cooknikchick Seattle, WA
The Rating7 people
This recipe goes great with couscous and broccoli as there is usually enough juice left over to pour over both, I have made this plenty of times, did you get it from Cooking Light? I'm sure that is where I got the idea. Although I always switch Cano...moreinvisiblechef in loved it
Its really good.vvskgn in Foster City loved it
This is amazing. You might want to try my Lemon Glazed Salmon Fillet Recipe. I think you'll like it!dynie in Marietta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!