Shashlik Russian Lamb KabobsFrom legoflamb 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs lamb, cut into 2 inch cubes (leg is best but you can use stew meat as well) shopping list
- 1 large onion, diced shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 cup pomegranate juice (unsweetened) shopping list
- 4 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 4 skewers shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients execpt for Olive Oil and skewers in a bowl. Cover and place in refigerator overnight to marinade.
- Place Lamb cubes on skewers and discard marinade.
- Brush Lamb with Olive Oil.
- Place Lamb under broiler, turning every 5 minutes.
- Broil about 10 minutes for rare, or 15-20 minutes for well done.
- Serve with Vodka for that authentic touch.
- VARIATION: You can put onions, green peppers, tomatoes, or anything you like on the skewers with the Lamb, but they will have great flavor on their own. Serving over rice is a nice presentation.
The Cooklegoflamb New York, NY
The Rating4 people
melts in the mouth, yummmmmgvg in Downingtown loved it
ok,this got my attention cant wait to try, it sounds greatjoeboudreau in Syracuse loved it
MMMM.... and coming from the source tooooooo!! Ty lambo.wolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it