Slow Cooker Pulled Jerk Pork SandwichesFrom myszreesey 8 years ago
- 1 boneless pork shoulder (2 1/2 lb) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Jamaican jerk seasoning (dry) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1 cup cola shopping list
- 2 cups barbecue sauce shopping list
- 8 sandwich buns or flour tortillas (8 to 10 inch) shopping list
How to make it
- Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Remove fat from pork. Rub jerk seasoning over pork; sprinkle with thyme. Place pork in slow cooker. Sprinkle with onion. Pour cola over pork.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker; reserve 1/2 cup juices. Use 2 forks to pull pork into shreds. Place pork in slow cooker. Stir in barbecue sauce and reserved juices. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 30 to 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Spoon filling onto buns.
The Cookmyszreesey Auburn, NY
The Rating6 people
This sounds goodcheryilyn in Salem loved it
Sounds delicious :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
This Sounds Incredible! Basic, Easy & Delicious!goblue434 in Anniston loved it