Slow Cooker Pulled Jerk Pork SandwichesFrom myszreesey 5 years ago
- 1 boneless pork shoulder (2 1/2 lb) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Jamaican jerk seasoning (dry) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1 cup cola shopping list
- 2 cups barbecue sauce shopping list
- 8 sandwich buns or flour tortillas (8 to 10 inch) shopping list
How to make it
- Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Remove fat from pork. Rub jerk seasoning over pork; sprinkle with thyme. Place pork in slow cooker. Sprinkle with onion. Pour cola over pork.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker; reserve 1/2 cup juices. Use 2 forks to pull pork into shreds. Place pork in slow cooker. Stir in barbecue sauce and reserved juices. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 30 to 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Spoon filling onto buns.
People Who Like This Dish 32
The Cookmyszreesey Auburn, NY
The Rating6 people
This sounds goodcheryilyn in Salem loved it
Sounds delicious :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
This Sounds Incredible! Basic, Easy & Delicious!goblue434 in Anniston loved it