Sues Sausage Rice CasseroleFrom mdsimmons 6 years ago
- 1 lb HOT pork sausage shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cup chopped green peppers shopping list
- 2 cans chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked white rice (not instant) shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper, or more to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook sausage until almost done
- Add celery, onions and green peppers. Cook until tender.
- Add chicken broth, salt, pepper.
- Add rice. Let it come to a boil, then pour into buttered casserole dish.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour (check in 45 minutes)
The Cookmdsimmons Atlanta, GA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!