Nonnies Oatmeal CookiesFrom pat2me 9 years ago
- 1 C sugar shopping list
- ½ C sour milk shopping list
- ( add 1 Tsp vinegar to milk and shopping list
- let stand until milk curdles) shopping list
- 1 tsp soda shopping list
- 1 C raisins, softened in hot water shopping list
- 2 C flour shopping list
- 1 C shortening shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 C oatmeal, quick cooking shopping list
- ¼ C chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Cream shortening, sugar and eggs, milk, dry ingredients and mix well
- Add raisins, oatmeal & nuts
- Drop by tsp onto cookie sheet bake until raised and springy when lightly touched 8-10 minutes @ 350.
- Do not overbake. The edges should just be turning golden when completely done.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookpat2me Nashua, NH
The Rating10 people
I can tell already I will love these! my next batch will be these!! yummmmmmm got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Seems delicious Pat! thanks :-)berry in Winter Park loved it
thanks PAT for wonderful post.
will be making them today together with SHIRLEY'S peanut butter cookies as lunch box fillers
have a great day, my friend
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!