Tempeh Bacon 1From trigger 6 years ago
- 4 tablespoons tamari (soy sauce) shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoons honey garlic powder to taste shopping list
- 1tablespoons smoke flavor shopping list
- 200g tempeh, cut in thin slices shopping list
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- Can add sugar to make it sweeter if you like. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 5 ingredients to make the marinade.
- Put tempeh slices in shallow dish and pour the marinade on top. Marinate for 4-8 hours. (I like to do this over night) Shake now and then.
- Fry the tempeh in the hot oil until brown and crisp.
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating4 people
I have looked all over for tempeh and I was told it doesn't exist in 3 different stores. whole food stores. Thank you. So now i know that i am not completely nuts
spoil_me2 in Canton loved it
very nice michael thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I'm making these tonight :)
With my veggie burgerlaylahtov in Las Vegas loved it