Chicken SpaghettiFrom qtpie 5 years ago
- 2 1/2 lb. chicken breast or 1 whole chicken shopping list
- 7 oz spaghetti shopping list
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 stick butter or margarine shopping list
- 8 1/2 oz can sweet peas shopping list
- 10 oz can Ro-Tel shopping list
- 2 oz pimentos shopping list
- 1 lb. Velveeta, diced shopping list
- 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
How to make it
- Cook chicken and debone.
- Save the broth.
- Cook spaghetti in the broth; drain.
- Saute onions and peppers in butter.
- Add chopped chicken, cooked spaghetti, peas, Ro-Tel, pimentos, cream of mushroom and Velveeta.
- Put in a large casserole dish and bake 30 to 40 minutes at 350.
- Can be frozen.
The Cookqtpie Covington, Tn
The Rating6 people
I've made this, except for the mushroom soup - I'll have to try that!sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
Okay, you get a big fat "5" for this one. This one is a keeper.....Very very good. Made this today and it's going going going fast!redkitchen in Murfreesboro loved it
Very good and super easy - great for a busy day. Great post - thank you for sharing! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it