Inside Out CakeFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat cake mix, eggs, water & oil for 2 minutes.
- Add pecan coconut frosting and chopped pecans and mix well. Bake in bundt pan
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Remove from pan while still hot.
People Who Like This Dish 38
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating8 people
Oh this sounds so yummy, I am going to bake this tomorrow. I will let you know how I like it.catwoman in Jasper loved it
This is awesome. I made one exactly like the recipe says and made another using the German Chocolate cake mix Both are fabulous are were gobbled right up. Thank you, thank you, thank you.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I made this recipe again today for our Sunday dinner. It's gone. Eveyrone loves this recipe. A must try. Thanks again for sharing.chefmeow in Garland loved it