Lemon Custard Pudding CakeFrom tannzzi 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a Large Mixing Bowl, Combine Flour, Butter, & 1-1/2 Cups Sugar.
- Beat Egg Yolks, add to mixing bowl along with Milk & Lemon Peel.
- Mix Well. Add Lemon Juice. In another Bowl, Beat Egg Whites until Stiff, Slowly Add Remaining 1/2 Cup Sugar while Beating. Fold into Batter. Pour into a Greased 2 Quart Baking Dish, or Individual Ramekins. Place into a Shallow Pan of Hot Water & Bake at 350 for 55 to 60 Minutes, or until Lightly Browned. Serve Warm or Chilled
- with Powdered Sugar Dusted on Top. 6 - 8 Servings
The Cooktannzzi Portage, IN
The Rating4 people
I agree.Sounds yummy and you have posted a picture for this one.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Greatpost,adding it to LEMON LOVERS group.Ijust love lemons,they remind me of summer.zanna in MOUNT CLEMENS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!