New York Deli SandwichesFrom craftyazgirl 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage shopping list
- 1 small carrot, shredded (about 1/2 cup) shopping list
- 8 slices rye bread shopping list
- 4 ounces lean cooked ham, thinly sliced shopping list
- 4 ounces American cheese or cheese of your choice, thinly sliced shopping list
- 4 ounces cooked turkey breast, thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and sugar. Add cabbage and carrot. Toss mixture well to coat.
- Place 4 slices of bread on serving plates. Top each slice with 2 tablespoons of cabbage mixture, 2 slices of ham, 2 slices cheese, and 2 slices of turkey. Top with remaining cabbage mixture and remaining bread slices. Serve immediately.