Yummy Braised TofuFrom hoasabi 7 years ago
- 1 pack of firm tofu - pat dry and cubed shopping list
- 2 green onions sliced diagonal shopping list
- 2 tbsp. olive oil for pan frying shopping list
- ------------Sauce Mix----------------- shopping list
- 3 tbsp. shoyu japanese soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. sesame oil shopping list
- 1 chili pepper minced(optional, i like it spicy) shopping list
- 1 tsp. honey (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- in a hot wok or pan, heat the olive oil until hot and carefully put the tofu cubes in to pan fry
- meanwhile, mix the sauce mixture together in a separate bowl.
- be sure to flip the tofu so that it can slightly brown evenly
- when the tofu are slightly brown, pour in the sauce mixture and turn the heat to medium. stir to evenly coat the tofu and cook for about 5-10 min.
- place the tofu on a plate and pour the sauce on top of the tofu and garnish with green onions.
The Cookhoasabi Lawrenceville, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!