Dales Baja-dervesFrom lunasea 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oounces) shredded cheddar cheese (or your favorite cheese) shopping list
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chili peppers, drained shopping list
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced pitted ripe olives, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 (4 1/2-ounce) can baby shrimp, rinsed and drained (or use fresh shrimp, cooked and chopped - even better) shopping list
- 36-40 tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine cheese, chili peppers, olives, green onions, and mayonnaise.
- Gently fold in shrimp.
- Arrange about 20 tortilla chips on a 12-inch microwave-safe platter.
- Top each chip with a rounded teaspoon of the cheese mixture.
- Microwave, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted, giving the plate a half-turn after 1 minute.
- Repeat with remaining chips and cheese mixture.
- Makes 36-40 chips or 12 appetizer servings.
- NOTE: These can also be baked in the oven. Preheat oven to 375 F and bake for 7 to 8 minutes or just until cheese is melted.
The Cooklunasea Orlando, FL
The Rating6 people
mnyam-mnyam :)gutta in Moscow loved it
Oh I agree with you and Peeta about the shrimp and to think of all the times I had these ingredients staring me in the face, how simple yet decadent with all these luscious flavors in perfect harmony.
Leave it to you to present this gem, five f...moretrigger in loved it
Vickie, I am working my way through your recipes and came across this one, it looks declisious. They are easy to make and very tasty looking because of the flavor combos. I have some family coming and staying for a week and these would be great as ...morelinda2230 in Las Vegas loved it