Pork Chop Casserole 2From jemison 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Take a 9" x 13" casserole and layer the following: cabbage, sliced potatoes, and sliced onions.
- Add 1/2 cup of water, and salt/pepper to taste.
- Season and flour pork chops, brown both sides and put them on top of layers.
- You can also add the drippings from browning the pork chops too.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 1 hour.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!