Stuffed Meat LoafFrom jemison 8 years ago
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 1/2 lb ground chuck shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 cups herb seasoned stuffing, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 c canned milk shopping list
- 1/4 c chopped celery shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c melted margarine shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first three ingredients; mix well.
- Form into a ball.
- Place on a sheet of wax paper and flatten into a rectangle.
- Spread with stuffing made as follows: Saute chopped celery and onion in melted margarine.
- Pour over 4 cups stuffing; add milk and mix well.
- Roll up like a jelly roll and carefully transfer to 9"x13" pan, seam side down.
- Pour 1 can of cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup over top of meat loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 1/2 hours until done.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!