Lemon Chicken PastaFrom kimmer 9 years ago
- 8 oz Bowtie pasta shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken tenderloins shopping list
- large zip top bag shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup garlic butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp capers shopping list
- 2 tsp chicken bouillon granules shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare bowtie pasta according to package directions
- While pasta cooks, preheat large saute pan on medium high 2-3 minutes.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces
- Place flour and seasoned salt in zip top bag, shake to mix
- Add chicken and shake to coat
- Add garlic butter to saute pan and swirl to coat
- Add chicken, reduce heat to medium and cook 2-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir capers and chicken bouillon into chicken, cook 2 minutes
- Stir in wine, juice from lemon and cream
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 3-4 minutes.
- Stir bowtie pasta into chicken mixture