Light Wheat Biscuit MixFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
How to make it
- Sift together flours, salt, baking powder and soda.
- Using your hands, mash the flour and fat together until the entire mixture is light and crumbly.
- You will want small lumps to remain, about the size of peas.
- Transfer the biscuit mix to a clean coffee can, or other resealable container.
- Label and seal the can, and store in pantry up to 2 months or freezer for 1 year.
- You should have about 10 cups of biscuit mix.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Good To Freeze129 members
The Breakfast Club442 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members