Microwave Cheese SauceFrom chihuahua 8 years ago
How to make it
- In microwave safe bowl melt butter on High 30 seconds.
- Add flour. Whisk together.
- Microwave on High 30 seconds.
- Very slowly pour milk into flour mixture while whisking.
- Heat in microwave 1 minute on High.
- Stir with whisk and return to microwave one minute on High. (Do this until thick.)
- Pour cheese in bowl and stir.
- Microwave 30 seconds.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating2 people
HAH!!! Nuked cheese sauce LMAO Wait till my 13 year old sees this lol He LOVES cheese sauce and now I wont' be able to keep him outta the kitchen ROFL Thanks for the giggles and this wonderful recipe. Bookmarking it for my boy. This deseves a 5danadooley in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!