Salmon PattiesFrom jlophoenixrising 7 years ago
- 1 can of salmon shopping list
- saltine crackers (about 1 sleeve or so) shopping list
- 3 T of water or milk shopping list
- 1 onion, diced shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 T ketchup shopping list
- Salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- *update-recently discovered this, I had no eggs so added some flour to the mixture and it still tasted good, just used as stick together agent* shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients above together then form into patties. I cook mine on my griddle. Cook on medium heat until well browned on both sides!
The Cookjlophoenixrising Riley, KS
The Rating4 people
'sounds easy but good!dynie in Marietta loved it
These look and sound fantastic. Thanks for a great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
We had these a lot when we were kids and I have been wanting the recipe. Now I have it! Thanks.
Markborius in Klamath Falls loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!