Salmon PattiesFrom jlophoenixrising 5 years ago
- 1 can of salmon shopping list
- saltine crackers (about 1 sleeve or so) shopping list
- 3 T of water or milk shopping list
- 1 onion, diced shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 T ketchup shopping list
- Salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- *update-recently discovered this, I had no eggs so added some flour to the mixture and it still tasted good, just used as stick together agent* shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients above together then form into patties. I cook mine on my griddle. Cook on medium heat until well browned on both sides!
The Cookjlophoenixrising Riley, KS
The Rating4 people
We had these a lot when we were kids and I have been wanting the recipe. Now I have it! Thanks.
Markborius in Klamath Falls loved it
These look and sound fantastic. Thanks for a great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
'sounds easy but good!dynie in Marietta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!