Sweet Potato Mellow CrispFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place yams in a shallow baking dish and pour the orange juice over.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs then sprinkle over the yams.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top and put under the broiler until lightly browned.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!