chocolate chip peanut butter cookiesFrom richdaddycookies 8 years ago
- 1 1/4 c. unbleached flour shopping list
- 1/2 t. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1/2 t. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 c. (1 1/2 stick) butter softened shopping list
- 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 t. vanilla shopping list
- 2 c. (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate shopping list
- 1/2 to 3/4 c. chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- preheat to 375
- blend dry ingredients, set aside
- beat butter,sugars, and peanut butter until creamy
- beat in egg and vanilla
- gradually mix in flour mixture (don't over mix)
- stir in chocolate and nuts
- drop on ungreased sheet
- bake for 8-10 min.
- edges should be set, center should be soft
- let cool on sheet for 5 min.
- transfer to wire rack.
The Cookrichdaddycookies Chicago, IL
The Rating13 people
Sounds really good!!!! :) TY! :)
~Melindabakermel in Topeka loved it
This cookies are really, really good! Thanks for posting!!cadavis in Asheboro loved it
I love chocolate chip peanut butter cookies. I look forward to trying these. Is this a recipe from your cookie business?sunny in Portland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!